Proud Members of the Motorist Assurance Program
In 1992, the Motorist Assurance Program set off on a mission to provide customers with better quality service. They set higher standards and guidelines throughout the automotive community, increasing ethical business practices, and improving communication between automotive shops and customers. At National Brake & Muffler in Griffin we are proud members of the program and believe it’s important for customers to feel confident in choosing us to maintain and repair their car, truck, or SUV. Motorist Assurance ensures that you, the customer, are kept in the loop throughout your maintenance or repair experience, know what repairs or maintenance are required or simply recommended, and are guaranteed fair prices for excellent service. Being a part of this program is just one way we prove to you that our mechanics are experts in quality performance, and our service is unparalleled. Whatever your vehicle needs, we have you covered. Call or drop by National Brake & Muffler today.
The Motorist Assurance Program addresses consumer needs including:
- The need for improved communication between customers and auto repair facilities so customers understand what they agreed to and know what they’re getting.
- The need for uniformity in repair recommendations because there had previously been no standards for vehicle inspection.
- The need for more training and education of technicians in the industry so the customer can expect expert service.
Our Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) participation means:
- Control- As the customer, you have control over what work is done on your car. Here at National Brake & Muffler, we show you what is “required” versus “suggested” and provide the insights you need to make the best decision for your car.
- Honesty- At National Brake & Muffler we are upfront about the repairs your car needs, and we communicate as fully and honestly as possible. Nothing is hidden and we abide by MAP’s Standards of Service and Pledge of Assurance to Customers.
- Thoroughness- At National Brake & Muffler we use MAP’s Uniform Inspection and Communication Standards so you can see what our automotive experts have determined to be the most appropriate course of action for your safety and for your vehicle’s reliability.
- Quality and Customer Satisfaction- Here at National Brake & Muffler we will do everything we can to ensure your satisfaction and confidence in our services and offer written warranties on our services.
Trust Our Team to Get You There
Our Professional Technicians can determine what’s best to keep your car safe and reliable and keep you confident and empowered on the road. Look for our written recommendations when you are making decisions about repairing your car. Remember, YOU are in charge and NO work is performed without your approval.
All of our employees are trained in accordance with the Motorist Assurance Program’s Standards of Service and are fully qualified to perform an inspection based on MAP Uniform Inspection and Communication Standards. We also include a written extended limited warranty at no extra cost.
We look forward to earning your business and showing you the National Brake & Muffler difference in total customer satisfaction that our Griffin drivers know!
For more information about MAP, visit www.motorist.org.
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission, or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited