Engine & Performance Services
Engine Performance A properly running and maintained engine can run for several thousand miles, even well into the 6 digit range. So, it is vital that you have regular maintenance services performed on your vehicle and that you keep up on the components that are crucial to your engine running at its best. Below are some important things to consider having replaced or serviced to ensure your engine performance is at its peek.
- Oil Change Service - Recommended Service Interval - Every 3K Miles
- Transmission Fluid Change - Recommended Service Interval - Every 48 Months or 48K Miles
- Brake Fluid Exchange - Recommended Service Interval - Every 24 Months or 24K Miles
- Coolant Flush / Fluid Exchange - Recommended Service Interval - Every 24 Months or 24K Miles
- Power Steering Fluid Exchange - Recommended Service Interval - Every 24 Months or 24K Miles
Air Filters: Some engine problems can be easily fixed by just changing your air filter. If you vehicle's air filter is clogged, then your engine is being starved of necessary air and can make your vehicle run rough, or not run at all. Have our technicians check it during your next visit. We recommend having your air filter changed after every other oil change unless you drive excessively on dirt roads, and then we recommend having it changed at the time of every oil change.
Spark Plugs: Replace the spark plugs according to vehicle manufacturer recommendations. Spark plugs can last several thousand miles, but do eventually wear out and fail. Have our experts check the condition of your spark plugs and the wires feeding your spark plugs to ensure proper performance.
Fuel System Service: Removing the buildup of dirt and particles in your fuel system help restore and improve your vehicle's performance, gas mileage, overall drivability and reduce emissions.
Belts and hoses: Belts and hoses perform basic functions that keep some very complex systems running properly. A broken belt or hose can be catastrophic to your engine costing you thousands so it is vital that you make sure your vehicles belts and hoses are damage free. The best option for this is to have them replaced at regular service intervals recommended by your vehicles manufacturer.Engine Performance Warning Signs
- Engine overheating
- Poor air conditioner or heater performance
- You engine looses power
- Gas mileage declines
- The engine makes a clicking or knocking noise
- The engine tends to stall
- The engine hesitates during or after starting
- You can smell a bad exhaust odor
- The engine runs rough at any or all speeds
- The motor backfires or makes a sputtering or popping noise
- Engine warning light stays on
Our JASPER Performance engines offer a wide range of proven products and performance levels to meet your individual needs!
Match it with a Performance Transmission!
More performance than stock without radical shifting! Heavy-duty lined clutch plates and intermediate sprag plus front band. Competition shift kit and high-stall speed torque converter! All backed with the JASPER WARRANTY - INSTALLED BY EXPERT TECHNICIANS you know and trust! A full warranty disclosure is available at www.jasperengines.com or upon request.
3 YEAR | 100,000 MILE NATIONWIDE PARTS & LABOR WARRANTY